This recipe for Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy is a family favorite. Chicken, gravy mix, cream of chicken, sour cream and seasoning. Delicious and creamy!
CROCK POT CHICKEN AND GRAVY
This slow cooker meal is one of my favorites because it is one of those meals where you pretty much just pop all the ingredients in the crock pot, put the lid on, set it and go. It’s also one of those meals my whole family likes and it doesn’t take a lot of ingredients. This is definitely up there in favorites along with my CROCK POT PORK CHOPS AND GRAVY!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs
- 3 medium carrots — sliced or diced
- 1/3 cup onion — chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (I used light)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons Herbs de Provence seasoning, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 package roasted chicken gravy mix ( I use McCormick’s Roasted Chicken Gravy mix, nice seasoning blend)
- 1/3 cup buttermilk or 2 % milk
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 cup frozen peas
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.