These Southwest Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels from Valerie’s Kitchen are a classic party appetizer with the most delicious Southwest twist! You can make these …The classic party appetizer with a Southwest twist. These pretty tortilla pinwheels are made ahead and are waiting for you in the refrigerator to slice and serve at …Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels with Cream Cheese, Wing Sauce, Blue Cheese, Marble Jack Cheese, Green Onions, Chicken Breasts, Large …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1or regular cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbs light sour cream
- 1can RoTel Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2tsp minced garlic
- 1/2tsp seasoning salt (like Lawry’s)
- 1/2tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5green onions, thinly sliced
- 1can chopped olives
- 1jalapeno, seeded as desired and diced (optional)
- 2cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 5large burrito size flour tortillas or wraps in assorted flavors
- Use a mixer to combine cream cheese, sour cream, diced tomatoes, garlic, and seasonings. Use a spoon to stir in cheese, green onion, olives, jalapeno (if using), and shredded chicken.
- Divide mixture between the tortillas, spreading out evenly leaving about a 1/2″ border at the edge. Roll up tightly. Wrap rollups tightly in plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour or until ready to serve.
- Remove from refrigerator and use a sharp knife to slice into 2″ pieces.