This sweet and spicy roasted cauliflower recipe is the perfect oven-roasted side dish. Toss it on a sheet pan and it’s ready in no time! It’s vegan and gluten-free, …
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix all spices together in a small bowl or cup.
- Drizzle olive oil all over cauliflower florets and sprinkle with the spice mix.
- Toss together and lay out on a lined sheet tray.
- Roast spicy cauliflower for 25-30 minutes, tossing occasionally.