This delicious soup tastes even better than Olive Garden’s. Spicy, smooth and incredibly flavorful, this soup is a huge hit with my family! Perfect … Combining the flavors of bacon and Italian sausage, this Tuscan Spicy Soup is filling enough for an entire meal. Plus, soup is a great way to clean out the extra … The thermometers in Minneapolis hit record below zero temperatures this week so homemade soup was a must. This soup recipe was given to … This Spicy Tuscan Soup is my all-time, never-to-be-beat, absolute FAVORITE soup. It’s my version of a Tuscan soup served at a certain Italian chain restaurant.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound Spicy Breakfast Sausage
- 1 whole Medium Red Onion, Diced
- 2 slices Bacon, Diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3 whole Medium Potatoes
- 1 quart Warm Water
- 3 cubes Chicken Bouillon
- ¼ bunches Kale, Roughly Chopped
- ½ cups Heavy Cream
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Crumble sausage into a Dutch oven and heat over medium-high heat until cooked through. Drain off the grease and set the sausage aside.
- Add onions and bacon into the Dutch oven. Reduce heat to medium and cook until onions are clear. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and cut into 1/4″ slices. Add warm water, bouillon cubes and potatoes to the Dutch oven and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until potatoes are
- almost done.
- Add remaining ingredients as well as the sausage and simmer for 5 more minutes. Let cool and serve with warm garlic breadsticks.