We are completely obsessed with this Sriracha Chicken Alfredo! We can not get enough of it!! It is crazy delicious. We absolutely loved the flavors in this super quick pasta dish. The Sriracha flavor in this dish comes from the new McCormick Gourmet Sriracha Seasoning. I saw it in the spice aisle and knew I had to make something with it. It is a great substitute for ordinary chili powder. This Sriracha Chicken Alfredo is ready in about 15 minutes and requires no prep work. LOVE! I got the pasta water going and started cooking the chicken. Once the pasta was done, I tossed everything together and dinner was ready. So easy! We served this with a side salad and some crusty bread. This is already on our menu again this week!
- 8 ounces dried pasta
- 1 1/2 tsp sriracha seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Cut chicken tenders into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine sriracha seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture over chicken.
- Sauté chicken in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes in olive oil, turning occasionally.
- Add cream; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer gently for 3-4 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat, stir in Parmesan cheese and dried parsley. Add pasta to the sauce and toss.