These steak kabobs are pieces of sirloin beef skewers with mushrooms, peppers and onions, then grilled to perfection and finished off with …These steak kabobs not only satisfy my love of outdoor cooking, they feature a mouthwatering marinade, too. It’s terrific with chicken and pork, but I prefer it with …
This is a summer favorite of mine. I also frequently make these while we’re camping.
Cook time: 15 Min Prep time: 24 Hr Serves: 4-6
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into half again and peeled apart
- 1/2 green or yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 orange bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into coins
- 10-20 small button mushrooms
- 2 lb petite sirloin steak, cubed
- 10-12 wooden or metal skewers
- 1 c Italian salad dressing
- 1 pkg Montreal steak marinade mix + water/oil/vinegar
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.