Brownies are famous for their unique taste, so I allow myself to be creative when it comes to making brownies for my family. Check out this strawberry brownie and let me know what you think.
You’ll Need (for the brownies):
- 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- 2 eggs.
- The ⅓ cup of oil.
You’ll Need (for the glaze):
- 1 cup of powdered sugar.
1-2 tbsps of water or milk.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the strawberry cake mix, eggs and oil and beat until well combined.
- In an 8” square baking pan lined with parchment paper, spread the batter and bake in a preheated oven to 350° for 15 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool a bit in the pan before removing it.
- To make the glaze, you need to mix the powdered sugar and water until smooth then spread it over the bronies.
- Let cool before cutting and serving.
- Easy, peasy and yummy! I’m used to making brown brownies, but my kids love colorful desserts, so I made this strawberry brownies and it was great!