Place the whipped topping, pudding mix and yogurt into a large bowl. Whisk together. When you are ready to serve, slice the strawberries and bananas. Remove whipped cream/pudding mixture from refrigerator and gently fold in strawberries, bananas and marshmallows, and stir gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Graham Cracker Crust Crumble:
- 2 1/2 Cups Coarsely Crushed Graham Grackers
- 3/4 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 12 Ounce Cool Whip, Thawed
- 1 (3.4 Ounce) Box Instant Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 3 (6 Ounce) Containers Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Fruit and Marshmallows:
- 8 Cups (About 4 Pounds) Sliced Strawberries
- 3 Bananas, Sliced
- 2 Cups Miniature Marshmallow (Optional)
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.