Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- ☞ 2 lbs of strawberries
- ☞ 2 rows of graham crackers
- ☞ 1 cup (249 mL) cream cheese
- ☞ 1 can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ☞ 2 cans of JELLO Vanilla Pudding (95 grams)
- ☞ 3 cups (749 mL) milk
- ☞ 2 and a half cups Cool Whip Whipped Cream
- Wash and slice the strawberries.
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking plate ( dish ) with graham crackers. About 6 to 7 cookies. Put aside.
- Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl. Beat with your blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add milk and pudding mixes. Continue mixing on low speed for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of whipped cream and mix.
- Pour half the mixture over the graham crackers.
- Put a row of strawberries on top.
- Add other line of graham crackers.
- Cover with remaining cream mixture and another layer of strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve and garnish with remaining whipped cream and strawberries.
- ENJOY !!