Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins are soft muffins using fresh strawberries, rich cream cheese and a brown sugar streusel topping. Strawberry Muffins: 2 cups, plus 2 tablespoons flour. 2 teaspoons baking powder.
These Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins are filled to the brim with strawberries and topped … At one time, I counted 12 packs of cream cheese.The combination of sweet summer strawberries with tangy and smooth cream cheese is perfect in these light and fluffy muffins.
Kid you not, these strawberry cream cheese muffins are one year in the making. When it comes to food and recipes, I’m constantly on a million …
- 2 – cups biscuit baking mix (I use Jiffy brand)
- 2 – tablespoons additional baking mix to toss the berries
- 2/3 – cup sugar
- 3 – ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 – egg, beaten
- 1/3 – cup milk
- 1/2 – cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 – tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 – teaspoon vanilla or lemon extract
- 1 – cup fresh strawberries, chopped
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.