Strawberry Lemonade made with genuine strawberries for the most reviving and heavenly summer drink ever! A speedy and simple formula that you will make for each barbecue, festivity or pool party!
At the point when it’s smelling hot external nothing sounds in a way that is better than a tall glass of lemonade. I’ve generally been a tremendous devotee of the strawberry lemonade from Applebee’s and I think I’ve at long last made a hand crafted form that I love similarly so much!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 quart lemonade (homemade or premixed)
- 4 cups sliced strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 ounces ginger beer or Sprite
- fresh lemon slices for garnish
- Add half of lemonade, strawberries and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour strawberry mixture into a pitcher with remaining lemonade, stir in ginger beer or Sprite and mix well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a lemon slice.
NUTRITION INFORMATION: YIELD: 10 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 114TOTAL FAT: 0gSATURATED FAT: 0gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 14mgCARBOHYDRATES: 29gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 27gPROTEIN: 1g
Get Your E-book Now