I had some yummy fresh strawberries and wanted to make something quick and easy with them so I just put together some of my favorite …
- 3-4 cups strawberries sliced
- 12-15 Whole Graham Crackers
- 1 1/2 pints heavy whipping cream
- 4-5 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Using mixer – Mix whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla on medium to high speed until stiff peaks form (I keep going until it is thicker but stop mixing before it is “butter”)
- Always best to make sure the heavy cream, mixing bowl, and beaters are super cold. Just put bowl and beaters in the fridge for a while before mixing.
- Line 8 X 8 pan with whole graham crackers (You can break some more to fill in any gaps around the edge)
- Spread whipped cream on the graham crackers
- Top that layer with sliced strawberries
- Repeat this 2 times
- Top with remaining strawberries Put a few whole berries in the middle to make it prettier
- Chill in fridge approx. 3 hours. Bring it out and say goodbye to it because it will be gone and it will become a memory…until next time.