- 1 can (26 Oz. Size) Campbell’s Tomato Soup
- 2 cans Water (use The Soup Can)
- ½ cups White Rice
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 head Cabbage
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Pour tomato soup into a roasting pan and then add two cans of water. Stir and set aside.
- Cook rice according to package instructions for parboiled; drain and rinse. Mix rice with ground beef, salt, and pepper, chopped onion, and egg. Set aside.
- Core the head of cabbage and then drop it into a stock pot filled 3/4 of the way with lightly salted water (cabbage will float).
- Bring it to a boil and then let it cook for no more than a minute, just enough to loosen the leaves.
- Gently pull leaves apart with tongs, draining them in a colander.
- Once cool enough to handle, take one of the cabbage leaves and spoon beef and rice mixture into the center.
- Fold sides in, roll it up and place it thick rib side down into the roasting pan.
- Repeat with the rest of the filling and cabbage leaves.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 1 hour. Serve hot with mashed potatoes.