These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are perfect for parties. They’re simple to make and have the perfect balance of fresh strawberry and …
- 3/4 C milk chocolate chips (can use semi-sweet)
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- *chopped almonds or nuts-optional
- Halve strawberries lengthwise: core out the center…leave the stem on. Dry on paper towels.
- Melt chocolate in microwave bowl until melted…stirring regularly.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Hold the strawberry by the stem and dip in the chocolate, covering half of the strawberry. Place on the wax paper lined sheet.
- Beat together cream cheese, honey, and almond extract.
- Spoon into a pastry bag. Pipe into strawberries. Sprinkle the nuts on top (optional).