Today I am sharing a family fave with you, Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake…so rich and decadent!! Enjoy …
- 1-1lb of Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough, I used the mini cookie dough pieces
- 4-8oz. blocks of Cream Cheese..softened
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 can cherry pie filling for the topping
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan and bake at 350 about 15 minutes until almost done.
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add vanilla and one egg at a time, beating well.
- Pour into crust.
- Lower oven to 325 and bake 75-90 minutes until cooked through and browned.
- Chill overnight in fridge and top with canned cherry pie filling.