This simple recipe Summer Berry Cheesecake Salad recipe comes together with just 5 ingredients. Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into your …To make this ahead: prepare the cheesecake mixture and refrigerate in a bowl. Mix all of the fruit in a large bowl and refrigerate. Before serving, drain any excess liquid from the fruit and then fold the cheesecake filling into the fruit. Serve and enjoy!
- pound strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- 1 (9 ounce) container blueberries, washed and dried (remove stems)
- 1 (9 ounce container) raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Simply Pure Vanilla Coffee Creamer
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.