This makes for a quick and flavorful meal. Just marinate the chicken earlier in the day (I have marinated it for only 1 hour and it was still very flavorful) and pop it on the grill for a quick dinner. I like to serve this over brown rice. You could also grill some veggies. Enjoy! Prep time does not include marinating.
Cook time: 15 Min Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 4
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 1 c teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 c lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
1. Combine the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic and sesame oil in a large Ziploc bag. Add the chicken. Shake to coat. Place in the refrigerator for 1-12 hours to marinate, turning every so often.
2. Preheat grill on medium-high heat and lightly oil the grill grate (before it gets too hot).
3. Remove chicken, discarding marinade, and place on the grill.
4. Grill for about 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. (This could take even less time depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts.)\