We love tater tots especially my kids. Last night, I made these sweet bacon tater tots rolls, they were amazing. Here’s the recipe.
- 50 to 55 tater tots.
- 1 (16 ounces) package of bacon cut into 4 pieces.
- The ⅔ cup of brown sugar.
- 2 tbsps of chili powder.
- Cut the bacon strips into 4 pieces each and then wrap each thawed tater tot in bacon and roll in the brown sugar mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top of the pan then place the rolls on top of the cookie rack.
- In a preheated oven to 375° bake for 10 to 15 minutes then turn up the heat to 400 and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Once crispy take off the oven and Voila!
- Easy, peasy and sweet!
- This recipe is super easy and simple and the result is a crispy and yummy bacon tater tots rolls!
- Give it a shot, you won’t regret it.