All your favorite flavors of tacos in spaghetti form – made in ONE PAN! So cheesy, comforting and stinking easy with no clean-up!
Tacos in pasta form? Um, yes, please. I mean, the answer is always yes, right?
And if not, the answer should always be yes when it’s made in one single pan.No joke here – everything gets dumped right in, including the uncooked spaghetti. And no, the tomatoes should not be drained. The liquid is crucial to help cook the pasta.
When ready to serve, sprinkle on that cheese to let it get all ooey gooey on top.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10-ounce can) Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.