Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells feature jumbo pasta shells filled with a creamy seasoned taco beef & vegetable mixture and is topped with cheese. Yes, you read that right: taco-stuffed pasta shells! You no longer have to choose between Italian or Mexican food for dinner—this dish has it all. Made with only … Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells. Here’s a kid-friendly dish so flavorful and fun, nobody is likely to guess that it’s also lower in fat. It’s a great family supper for busy …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 12 Jumbo Pasta shells
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Jack cheese
- Cook Shells.
- On the stove sear Beef or turkey.
- Add Taco and cream cheese. Cover, remove from heat and let it sit for a while while the cheese is melting.
- Stuff the shells with the mix and place in a baking pan. Cover with sauce.
- Bake covered with foil for half an hour at 350F. Take out and put some cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered until the cheese melted and starting to brown a little.