Taco Twist Bake. People of all ages enjoy this Mexican-flavored noodle bake. When my sister-in-law cooked for a youth camp several years ago, she multiplied … I don’t know about you, but I love tacos, I always try to come up with new ideas to make them better! This taco twist bake is super easy to make and it will … It has all the flavours of tacos ground meat, salsa, peppers, sour cream and shredded cheese but adding pasta and baking it turns this into a …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 3 cups cooked taco seasoned meat
- 1 – 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup green or red pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 oz) spiral pasta, cooked and drained (I used 8 oz. of Barilla Plus rotini pasta)
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream, light
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
How to make it:
- In a large pan, combine taco meat, tomato sauce and peppers, bring to a boil. Meanwhile, combine pasta and sour cream.
- Place in a 8 x 8 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheese. Top with meat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered at 325 for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, bake 5 – 10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.