I remember enjoying this baked chicken since I was young, and my mom makes sure to prepare this dish every week. It’s so flavorful and moist, which is why I love it. We consider this as a family favorite, and we serve this in every gathering and special occasions.
This delicious and quick baked chicken recipe is a simple Parmesan and bread-crumb-coated chicken, baked to perfection with a surprising and tasty mayonnaise and garlic powder. Use seasoned garlic or seasoned Italian bread crumbs for extra flavor. Try this recipe for Tender Italian Baked Chicken, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20mins | Total: 30 mins | Servings: 4 | Yield: 4 servings
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ¾ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- (4) (blank)s skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Prepare oven, preheat 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a bowl, add and mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat. Then arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake it for 20 minutes until chicken juices run clear, and the coating is golden brown in the preheated oven.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts are a fantastic source of lean protein, which is why they are the best friend of a dieter. Even they are handy. They could look even less intimate to cook than bone-in-chicken thighs. But even renowned chefs would tell you the least compassionate is the boneless skinless chicken breasts. Let’s face it, they can be plain boring and always dry, but you’re going to have a better time with a great recipe like this one.
You should bake this for too long because one minute will surely make a difference. Always watch carefully, and test using an instant thermometer to avoid baking too long.
Per Serving: 553.9 calories; fat 39.6g 61% DV; cholesterol 91.6mg 31% DV; sodium 768.3mg 31% DV; protein 31.8g 64% DV; carbohydrates 17.1g 6% DV.