Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4squares unsweetened chocolate or 12 tbsp. cocoa and ½ stick butter
- 2sticks melted butter1 lb.
- 2cups sugar
- 1 1/2cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flourBleached flour toughens baked goods
- 4large eggs
- 1cup chopped nuts
- 1/2cup unsalted butter(1 stick)
- 6tbsp. milk
- 5tbsp. cocoa
- 1lb. confectioners’ sugar
- 1tsp. vanilla
- 1cup pecansfinely diced (or walnuts can be substituted)
- Melt chocolate and butter; cool.
- Beat eggs, add sugar.
- Add cooled chocolate plus flour and nuts.
- Spray 48 miniature muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins until ¾ full.
- Bake at 350° for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Place brownies on wire rack.
- Spoon hot Chocolate Icing over top.
- Melt butter with milk and cocoa.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla and nuts.
- Stir to combine.
- Once brownie muffins are baked and removed from muffin tins, pour hot icing over top.
- Add additional pecan pieces on top, if desired.