Wondering how to make bean dip? Try this Texas trash dip recipe laden with Mexican cheese, refried beans, and chiles for a mouthwatering blend of flavor. Stop the search! You’ve found the ultimate ooey, gooey, cheesy bean dip with taco seasoning that’s all the rage at game-day parties and social gatherings.A spicy, salty, and addictive cereal snack mix makes a big batch for giving away or serving in bowls at parties. It’s great to send to your deployed loved ones, and …
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 2 can(s) 16 oz each vegetarian fat-free refried beans
- 1/2 pkg taco seasoning (you can use the whole package if you prefer)
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 c shredded pepper jack cheese
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.