Lasagna recipes If you know spinach-artichoke dip is the best way to start a party, you can only guess what layering it in lasagna does. Get the recipe from …
- 1 lb. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 15-oz. cans artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. Alfredo sauce
- 1 box no-boil lasagna noodles or 1 box cooked lasagna noodles
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, stir together thawed spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, Parm, garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a 9 x 13″ baking dish, spoon over a layer of alfredo sauce to cover the bottom.
- Layer lasagna noodles then spread a layer of spinach-artichoke dip and top with a generous amount of mozzarella.
- Repeat layers until the baking dish is full, making sure to end with mozzarella.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake until bubbly, 30 to 35 minutes. Heat broiler and broil until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then garnish with crushed red pepper flakes and slice.