This recipe won a contest on a television show called The Chew. … Donna Giblin’s Baked Artichoke Chicken: (adapted from ABC The Chew) This recipe won a contest on a television show called The Chew. Mario Batali and others judged 3 chicken recipes made by regular people, and this won first … I baked it for about an hour and a half, basting it in between so it didn’t dry out. Artichoke Chicken. Print. The Chew’s Artichoke Chicken.
- 4 lbs. chicken legs and thighs, w/ skin (I used a chicken cut up, including breasts)
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, halved (canned is fine)
- 1 medium onion, cut into pieces same size as the artichokes
- 1 pound white button mushrooms (halved or quartered)
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.