- 1 ring Angel Food Cake (store-bought)
- 1 large pkg. Strawberry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 small container frozen whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 large pkg. frozen strawberries (the kind that also have juice, not whole frozen berries)
- Break 1/2 of the angel food cake in to chunks and put in the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Mix Jello in a bowl with 2 cups boiling water.
- Add strawberries immediately and stir.
- Stir in spoonfuls of Cool Whip until well mixed.
- Spoon 1/2 mixture over angel food cake in dish.
- Repeat layers and set in refrigerator for several hours.
- Cut in to squares and serve immediately.