These cookies are perfect for any gathering! You can even bring these to multiple parties with this batch…
- 5 CUPS Flour (do not firmly pack)
- 5 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 CUP Unsalted butter
- 2 CUP Sugar
- 3 Large egg
- 6 Tbsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 CUP Softened butter
- Dash of salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 CUPS Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- 4oz Cream Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream together sugar, butter, eggs and milk until well combined.
3. Add flour, salt and baking powder until well combined.
4. Liberally flour a work surface and rolling pin.
5. Roll out dough to desired thickness.
6. Cut with cookie cutters and place on a greased cookie sheet.
7. Cook 10 minutes.
8. Remove from pan immediately and cool.
For the frosting:
1. Soften butter and cream cheese.
2. Then blend together with the rest of the frosting ingredients.
3. Add in your desired color.
4. Spread on cooled cookies.
5. Top with sprinkles.