This creamy low-carb tomato basil soup with parmesan cheese is bursting with flavor. Pure lip-smacking enjoyment when you need a little … An easy slow cooker soup recipe, this Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup is full of tomato flavor, is super creamy, and is easily a family favorite! This Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup is the most creamy, comforting and delicious soup ever! I’ve included both a slow cooker version and a …Creamy and rich tomato basil and cheesy parmesan soup made in the crockpot! Comfort food at its best!
- 2 (14 oz) cans diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1 cup finely diced carrots
- 1 cup finely diced onions
- 1 tsp dried oregano or 1 T fresh oregano
- 1 T dried basil or 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ½ bay leaf
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups half and half, warmed (I would go with only a cup and a half though)
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.