This tomato beef country casserole is packed with all your favorite comfort foods. Tomato, mushrooms, creamy sauce, beef, and tender egg noodles. Comes … This Tomato Beef Country Casserole is an easy meal to put together. Then sit back and watch the results. I will be glad to get this election … is stuffed with all of the possible comfort foods. It comes together with tomatoes and mushrooms giving the tangy flavoring.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 bag (12 oz) wide egg noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (10.75-oz) condensed tomato soup
- 1 can (10.75-oz) golden mushroom creamed soup
- 1 cup milk, 2% or whole
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese or provolone
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Cook for the lowest recommended time because it will cook in the oven later. Drain when done cooking.
- While noodles are cooking, brown ground beef with the salt in a skillet over medium high heat. Drain.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the condensed tomato soup, golden mushroom soup, milk, onion flakes, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir together.
- Add the cooked ground beef and the cooked (and drained) egg noodles. Stir together.
- Pour into your prepared dish and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.