When you’re in a hurry to make dessert, here’s a “mix of mixes” that’s so convenient and quick. The result is a big pan of very rich, fudgy brownies. Friends who …
- 1 (4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- milk, amount as indicated in pudding directions
- 1 (18 ounces) boxes chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- confectioners’ sugar
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Whisk in a cake mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
- Dust with confectioner’s sugar.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.