There’s something about a piping hot casserole that resonates warmth and comfort. Try a creative design when you sprinkle on the toppings. Cooking time does …
- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium), baked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sliced Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups (24 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Nutritional Facts
- 1 each: 594 calories, 38g fat (23g saturated fat), 128mg cholesterol, 702mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut baked potatoes into 1-in. cubes.
- Place half in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper, and bacon.
- Top with half of the sour cream and cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
- Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 6-8 servings.