Twice Baked Potato Casserole is the ultimate comfort food recipe! Perfect Baked Potatoes are scooped out and mashed to create super creamy …
- 7 medium red potatoes – baked
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3-course cream
- 2 mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3green onion, sliced
- Cut baked potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Place half in a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the salt, pepper and bacon.
- Top with half the sour cream and then the cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with the sliced onion.