How to Make Uncle Wiley’s Chicken Salad. Poach chicken (boneless skinless) breast. This takes the longest amount of time…
- 4 poached chicken (diced)
- 1 celery (finely chopped)
- 1 pecan (chopped)
- 1 craisin
- 1 1/2 C white seedless grapes (cut in fourths)
- 1 white raisin
- 4 ozs sour cream
- 1 craft mayonnaise
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Poach chicken (boneless skinless) breast. This takes the longest amount of time.
- I often cook my chicken the day before and store it in a Ziploc bag in the fridge.
- When you are ready to make the salad you dice the chicken.
- In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients; salt and pepper to taste.
- You may need a little more mayonnaise.
- I serve it with crackers, or it makes a great sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes.