Easy 30-Minute crispy vegan crab cake burgers with all the fixings and a dollop of spicy chipotle cream will be your new favorite burger recipe! Vegan, dairy-free…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
Get the recipe for the vegan crab cakes here.Chipotle Cream Sauce –
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (Soaked)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Green onions
- Burger Buns
- Tomatoes sliced
- Red onion sliced
- Soak the cashews in enough water to cover them for one hour. (Or use pre-soaked frozen cashews)
- While the crab cakes are setting up, make the chipotle sauce.
- Drain the cashews and discard the water.
- Put the cashews, 1/2 cup fresh water, chipotle peppers, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, and pepper into a high powered blender.
- Blend on high for 2-3 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Put in the fridge to chill until the crab cakes are ready.
- Build your crab cake burger and top with a generous dollop of chipotle cream sauce.