Vegan Eggs Benedict is a dish that is almost impossible to come by. Until now. Learn how to make dairy and egg free eggs benedict at home using The Vegg egg replacer and some tofu…
- Whole Grain English Muffins
- 1 brick of medium or soft tofu, cut in thick slices
- Favorite vegan cold cuts
- Vegan hollandaise (recipe below)
- Coconut oil
- Asparagus (optional)
- Heat roughly 1 tbsp coconut oil in a pan.
- When heated, add tofu and a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Cook until heated through and starting to brown on the edges.
- While your tofu is cooking, make your Hollandaise sauce and steam your asparagus (optional).
- When you have finished your hollandaise sauce, toast your English muffins and cook your vegan cold cut in some coconut oil until heated and slightly crispy.
- Top each English muffin with a slice of vegan meat, followed by a tofu egg.
- Place 2 muffins on each plate and top with hollandaise sauce and a sprinkle of cayenne and chopped chives and serve immediately.