These vegan and healthy thumbprint cookies can be ready in less than 30 minutes…
Ingredients [ For 14 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or neutral oil of choice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (honey will probably work but I haven’t tried it)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup coconut sugar or sugar of choice
- 1/4 cup of your favorite jam or chia seed jam
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In your food processor, process the almonds and rolled oats until you have a coarse crumb.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and stir in the flour. Add the rest of the ingredients and still until combined.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and then roll to coat in the coconut sugar.
- Place on a baking sheet and use your thumb to make an indentation in the middle.
- Add about 1 teaspoon jam to the center of each indentation.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes. Allow cooling on the tray on a cooling rack.