- 2 lbs hash browns
- 1/2 cup butter…
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream (or Greek Yogurt)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups longhorn cheese, grated, firmly packed
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until translucent.
- Mix all ingredients, except cornflakes and 4 tablespoons butter, together.
- Put potato mixture into a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Combine cornflakes and butter, and sprinkle evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-50 minutes or until heated and bubbly.