Make tonight burger night with these flavorful turkey burgers seasoned with fresh herbs. We topped ours with fresh salsa, a healthy, low-calorie condiment…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 lb ground turkey (99% fat-free)
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp chunky salsa (use medium or hot for extra kick)
- Combine bread crumbs and buttermilk in a medium bowl; mix well. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill or broiler on high.
- Add turkey, green onions, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper (if desired) to breadcrumb mixture; mix well with clean hands.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until patties are no longer pink in the middle.