How are everyone’s New Year’s resolutions going? We are well into a week so far in the new year. Some of my resolutions include working out 4 times a week, eating healthier, eating more veggies…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 1/2 pounds of Jennie- 0 Lean ground turkey breast or fat-free turkey breast
- 1/2 a small onion
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cans of enchilada sauce (hot or mild)
- 10 6 in flour tortillas
- 8 oz of low-fat Mexican cheese blend
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground turkey n a pan until it’s no longer pink.
- Drain any extra fat.
- Add zucchini, onion, garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in 1 cup of tomato sauce and 1 cup of enchilada sauce.
- Place about 1/2 cup of turkey mixture onto a flour tortilla and roll up like a burrito and lay seam
- side down in a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- When all flour tortillas are done spray with cooking spray.
- Cook enchiladas for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, and pour on enchilada sauce and top with cheese.