I recently discovered that Tyson chicken has popcorn chicken and the calorie count on them isn’t very bad either. You can have 9 pieces of chicken (30z) for only 4 smart points. How cool is that? So you know what I did? I smothered my Bang Bang sauce on them and called it a day. You won’t need any ranch to dip these popcorn chicken in…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 4 oz servings of Tyson Popcorn Chicken (4 oz chicken, 5 sp)
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayo (2 sp)
- 2 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce (1 sp)
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce (1 sp)
- 8 smart points
- Bake popcorn chicken according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl mix the mayo, sweet chili sauce, and sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- Once the chicken is done the cooking, place the chicken in the bowl with the sauce and toss the chicken until it’s all coated in the sauce.