Chocolate Butterfinger-Caramel Cake will bring smiles to the face of the birthday boy or girl. This is also great for entertaining…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (8 ounces) containers fat-free cool whip
- 4 (2 1/8 ounce) size Butterfinger candy bars
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- Spray a 9 x 13″ pan with cooking spray.
- Tear angel food cake into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare pudding with 1-1/2 cups of skim milk and mix with 2 containers of Cool Whip Free.
- Crush candy bars.
- Layer 1/2 cake, 1/2 of pudding mixture and 1/2 of crushed Butterfingers. Repeat layer.