Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie while watching your weight. Chicken pot pie doesn’t have to mean high calories…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Bisquick
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute (or 3 egg whites)
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies, thawed
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked, chopped white chicken meat
- 2 cans fat-free Cream of Mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together veggies, chicken, and soup. Pour into casserole dish.
- In another bowl, mix Bisquick, milk, and egg.
- Pour over the top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the crust is golden.