I’m going to start this post off by saying everyone should have this dessert recipe in their files! I have had this recipe for Cinnamon Cheesecake Bars for around 10 years now…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 2 tubes crescent dough
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Then, add 1/2 cup sugar, egg, and vanilla, and beat until smooth.
- Roll out crescent dough and pinch the seams together.
- Next, in a small bowl, mix the remaining 1/2 cup sugar with the cinnamon.
- In a greased 9×13 baking dish, sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar.
- Lay down one crescent dough rectangle. Spread on cream cheese filling.
- Top with the other crescent dough rectangle, and sprinkle on the remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 30 minutes. Cool completely then cut into 12 squares, and enjoy.