Recipe with egg, egg white, fresh chives, reduced-calorie mayonnaise, dijon mustard, salt, dill, black pepper…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 4 egg large
- 2 egg white large
- 2 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 2 tsp reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dill (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper ground
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and pour in enough water to cover them; set pan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil 10 minutes; drain and place eggs in an ice-water bath.
- When eggs are cool enough to handle, remove shells.
- Discard yolks from two of the eggs.
- Cut remaining whole eggs and whites into 1/2-inch pieces (or use an egg slicer).
- Transfer eggs to a medium bowl.
- Add chives, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, salt and pepper; mix until blended.