Be careful! These cookies are highly addictive. Make sure you have plenty of friends to share them with, They are gooey on the bottom, so store them in the refrigerator…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 48 saltine crackers
- 1 c. ( 2 sticks) light butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet ( 15 x 10) with foil and coat foil with nonstick spray. Line foil with saltines.
- In a saucepan, melt butter with brown sugar. Spoon over crackers so that all crackers are covered.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes or until crackers is slightly puffed and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Let stand 1-2 minutes or until chips start to melt. Spread over crackers.
- Refrigerate until set. Cut into 48 squares.