Angel Pork Chops is an incredible dish. Is the best Slow cooker pork chops I’ve ever made. This Recipe is full of amazing flavor! This pork chops are cooked in a cream cheese sauce and served over angel hair pasta…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 5 boneless pork chops
- 1 “0.7-ounce” Zesty Italian dressing mix
- 4-ounce cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoon butter
- 1 “11-ounce” can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 lbs cooked angel hair pasta
- In slow cooker Place the pork chops
- Combine Italian dressing mix, with the rest of ingredients except anger hair pasta and Pour over pork chops.
- Cook on LOW for 7-10 hours.
- Finally, serve over cooked angel hair pasta.
- This Recipe adapted from plain chicken.