Servings: 24 | Points Plus: 1 | Smartpoints: 1
34 calories; 2 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 0 g fiber
- 12 large hard-boiled eggs, (see Tip), peeled
- 1/3 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives, or scallion greens
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Paprika, for garnish
- Halve eggs lengthwise with a sharp knife. Gently remove the yolks.
- Place 16 yolk halves in a food processor (discard the remaining 8 yolk halves).
- Add cottage cheese, mayonnaise, chives (or scallion greens), relish, mustard, and salt; process until smooth.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons yolk mixture into each egg white half.
- Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.