Flourless Banana Pancakes come with 4 Weight Watchers Smart Points…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoons of quick oats
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat skillet for pancakes
- Place banana in a bowl and smash it with the back of a fork or spoon.
- Add eggs, oats, and cinnamon; stir to incorporate.
- Slowly pour pancakes mixture in skillet.
- Cook pancakes until the desired doneness
- Place on the plate and serve.
- Can top with fruit, berries or low cal syrup.
- Yields: 2 servings
- Serving Size: 2 small pancakes
- Calories: 125
- Total Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 164 mg
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 7 g
- Protein: 6 g
SmartPoints value : 4