Ever since I’ve found these 1 point tortillas, I’ve been wanting to make taco salad bowls with them! This taco bowl was seriously so big and about the size of a taco bowl, you’d get at Taco Bell or Taco John’s. My grocery store even had ground beef, tomatoes, and iceberg lettuce on sale this week so it was almost too perfect..
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 8 inches flour tortilla + ( I used Ole Extreme Wellness wrap)
- additional taco toppings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take some tinfoil and shape it into a nice rounded ball and lay on a sheet pan.
- Spray a tortilla with cooking spray and place over the tin foil ball.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Keep an eye on it so that it doesn’t burn.